Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Firefox and Yahoo not working well

I find out that if you are using firefox t is better not use the yahoo as your website. I see that after I checked the email I cannot see anything at the web. Yeah I try using the Google page for my firefox and it work just fine.

Anyway I just want to share this with everyone, not sure if you have the experienced like me.

Off topic, find out that Eyeko is charging for the shipping service. Sad to see that I no longer be shopping then as shipping is costly US$5.50. It might be a small amount for you, big for me. :( I prefer the free shipping service as I don't mind to wait for 2 weeks to 4 weeks for it to arrive.



Shipping News!!! We’ve switched to Royal Mail’s Airsure Service to ensure you get your Eyeko beauty treats quicker and safer.

Now you will be able to track you parcel from the moment it’s dispatched and check your parcels progress along the way once you’ve received your tracking number within 24 hours of your order being processed!

Guarantee your deliveries for just £3.50 / US $5.50 / EUR 4.00!

All orders over GBP £35.00 /US $55.00 /EUR 40.00 will be shipped FREE via Airsure anywhere in the world!!

Although we still offer free shipping in the UK and to Europe (via standard mail) all international orders will be charged £3.50. For additional peace of mind we think it’s a small price to pay.

To celebrate our new and improved delivery services we’re offering you a whopping 20% saving on Eyeko!

Stock up and save now at www.eyeko.com

Whilst stocks last. Offer closes midmight 31st January 2010.
Enter check out code ‘DISCOUNT20’. Offer not valid with any other offer or promotion. Not be used in conjunction with Eyeko Ambassador Codes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. All comment will be approved by me. If spam it will not be published. You may want to check my domain blogs
http://namesherry.com
http://www.mymumbest.com
http://www.whateverygalwant.info
http://sherryshopping.blogspot.com

Thank you, have a nice day/night.